District 7 Permits

  • Electronic Submittal of Completed and Signed Encroachment Permit Application (Form TC 99-1A)
  • Note:  Proposed entrance location is to be marked in the field by the applicant.
For Commercial Permits & Utility Permits:
  • Electronic Submittal (PDF) of Completed and Signed Encroachment Permit Application (Form TC 99-1A)
  • Electronic Submittal (PDF) of all Supplemental Documents (Detailed Plans, Drawings, Traffic Control Plan, etc.)

When an Indemnity is required, an Encroachment Permit Bond form (TC 99-7) or a Cashier’s Check (payable to the Kentucky State Treasurer) must be remitted.  Indemnity amounts vary and are related to the amount of impact on Right of Way.  A notarized Power of Attorney Document shall accompany the bond.
Permits application will not be logged into the Kentucky Encroachment Permit Tracking (KEPT) system for internal review until all documents are received.

800 Newtown CourtLexingtonKY40511LexingtonKY405128:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, M-F(859) 246-2355(859) 246-2354KYTC.District7Info@ky.govhttps://www.google.com/maps/place/Kentucky+Highway+Department/@38.089296,-84.5386349,14.25z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x88424445982df023:0xd1bd09f230d00b9f!8m2!3d38.0753254!4d-84.4922346!16s%2Fg%2F1thf9791https://www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict7https://twitter.com/KYTCDistrict7
​This page is maintained by Ricky.Sizemore@ky.gov, who may be contacted to make corrections or changes.

Follow Us