How do I report a hazard?
Visit Report-a-Hazard or call 1-800-PATCH-IT.
I am planning a trip through or travel within Kentucky. How do I find traffic and travel information?
For current Kentucky traffic and travel information, visit GoKY.ky.gov or navigate traffic by downloading the free Waze app to any mobile device.
During snow and ice events, which roads are cleared by the Transportation Cabinet and in what priority?
Click the following link to view each county's priority network: http://transportation.ky.gov/Maintenance/Pages/Snow-and-Ice-Priority-Maps.aspx.
How can my volunteer group adopt a highway?
It's easy to join over 900 groups that are working to improve the roadside environment in Kentucky. Visit Adopt-A-Highway for more information.
How can I find my county's highway district?
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has 12 highway districts. For a map of the districts, visit Highway District Pages.
Where can I find a listing of public meetings about highway projects?
For a list of public meetings about projects, visit Highway Design's page.
How do roads get built?
Information on how roads get built is available in the "Road Work Ahead" pamphlet.
How do I report unsafe drivers or unsafe vehicles?
To report unsafe vehicles or unsafe drivers, please call 911 or call the Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555.
Where can I find information about RiverLink/tolling in Kentucky?

​Information regarding the tolling system in Kentucky is available at www.riverlink.com.

How do I seek reimbursement for vehicle damage from potholes and other road hazards?

For information about the Kentucky Claims Commission, visit Board of Claims website


Follow Us