For ARIDE classes
To register for any ARIDE class please go to the Northern Kentucky Police and Sheriff’s Training Center. Instructions are below on how to create an account and register for courses.
- Near the top left menu bar click on Courses.
- Under the COURSES header click on the Google Calendar link in blue.
- This brings you to the NKYPSTC training calendar.
- You can search for the ARIDE & DRE dates you would like.
- Once you find the course you want, and dates click on the blue link.
- Once you click, logistics for the course come up with a Register link in blue.
- Click the blue Register link and complete the Outside Agency Request Form with the information requested.
- Remember there is no cost to agencies attending our courses (ARIDE/DRE).
- Any questions? Call 502-229-8302
For DRE schools
Register for any DRE School via the NKY Police and Sheriff's Training Center. You will then receive an email from Rob Richardson (email@example.com
) providing you with an application for the school. Once your application and supporting documentation is received it will be reviewed by the State Coordinator and staff. You will be notified of your approval status for DRE School by email from the State Coordinator Rob Richardson.