For ARIDE classes
To register for any ARIDE class please go to the Northern Kentucky Police and Sheriff’s Training Center. Instructions are below on how to create an account and register for courses.
- In the top black menu bar click on REGISTER
- Enter your all information on the left side of the screen
- Go to your email inbox and confirm your email address
- Go back to the https://nkpstc.schedule.guru/.guru and select SIGN IN
- This time your name should appear in the black menu bar at the top.
- Select your name ang click on PROFILE
- Complete your Profile being particularly sure you enter your ACADEMY NUMBER (you can find this number within ACADIS), and all other information. Do NOT use your agency address in place of your home address and select your spouse or immediate family member as your Emergency Contact.
- Once this information is complete, you are now ready to Register for a class.
- If you are to be a Training Coordinator for your agency responsible for scheduling officers for training, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your role will be updated.
- Any questions? Call 502-229-8302
For DRE schools
Register for any DRE School via the NKY Police and Sheriff's Training Center. You will then receive an email from Rob Richardson (email@example.com
) providing you with an application for the school. Once your application and supporting documentation is received it will be reviewed by the State Coordinator and staff. You will be notified of your approval status for DRE School by email from the State Coordinator Rob Richardson.