The following Sponsorship Opportunity is available thru the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety:
REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP
Date: September 14, 2018
AGENCY REQUESTING QUOTE:
Kentucky Office of Highway Safety
CONTACT: Erin Eggen
PHONE/FAX: 502-782-4822 (p) 502-564-0903 (f)
QUOTE DUE DATE/TIME: September 20, 2017; 10:00am EDT
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT: The Kentucky Office of Highway Safety (KOHS) seeks a vendor to provide materials and communications support for a campaign to encourage responsible driver behavior in the last quarter of the 2018 calendar year. The successful applicant will work with KOHS and Kentucky State Police to implement, #FinishStrong, a thematic public awareness campaign utilizing in-state college sports rivalry to encourage state wide seat belt use and safe driver behavior.
Number of Sponsorships Available: One
Project Duration: October 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019
Primary Audience: General; Kentucky Driver
Campaign minimum Requirements:
The successful applicant will demonstrate proven capabilities to:
- Design, procure and distribute a sufficient quantity of t-shirts with traffic safety messages in support of the November 2018 campaign kickoff events in Lexington and Louisville, KY. Include prospective t-shirt design and quantity of t-shirts offered.
- Provide on-site personnel, signage and staff support for November 2018 kickoff event.
- Participate in pre-campaign promotions such as interviews, videos, etc. and share common safety messages on digital and social media platforms.
- Secure earned media placements for common messages and campaign-related activities.
- Strength of Vendor's plan to support the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety's ongoing seat belt safety education initiatives to reduce the annual number of unbelted fatalities in Kentucky. (40 points)
- The degree to which the Vendor's mission and communications objectives are congruent with the Kentucky Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP) and behavior modification Emphasis Area Objectives for Occupant Protection. (35 points)
- Vendor's ability to procure and provide a sufficient quantity of t-shirts with a thematic visual representation of the campaign central theme and campaign-related traffic safety messages. (20 points)
- Any additional or collateral driver safety message materials to advance the thematic campaign to encourage safe driver behavior. (5 points)
- No costs will be incurred by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet's Office of Highway Safety for the provision of these services. (MANDATORY – NO COST TO KOHS)
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Purchases
200 Mero Street – 4th floor East
Frankfort, KY 40601
Attn: Jodyi Hall
*Any questions must be submitted to Jodyi Hall: JodyiS.Hall@ky.gov
Submittals accepted by USPS, express mail delivery or hand-delivered.
Please submit brief narrative addressing each of the four (4) campaign minimum requirements. Include with the submittal five (5) copies of the proposal for review.
Proposals must be signed by a person with authority to bind the proposer to a sponsorship agreement.
Advertising and commercial considerations available include, but are not limited to, signage, sponsor logo on clothing. KYTC reserves the right to restrict sponsor logos used on signage, clothing or items that KYTC considers inappropriate or violate the Executive Branch Dress Code.
A sponsorship shall not constitute an endorsement of a particular business by the Commonwealth as a sole source vendor of choice.
Printable version of RQS listed below:
Finish Strong RQS 2018.pdf