Any firm, individual or governmental agency that wants access to a road on the state highway system or wants to conduct any type of work activity on the right-of-way, must obtain a permit. These include policy and procedures for:
- Utility facility installations.
- Permitting of entrances and other correlated roadway modifications.
- Altering or replacing existing drainage facilities.
- Plantings upon the right-of-way.
- Replacement of right-of-way fence.
- Tree trimming and cutting.
- Use of roadside chemicals.
- Highway Advisory Radio.
- Airspace Usage.
- Geophysical Surveys or investigations.
- Treated Sewage Effluent.
- Locating Facilities on right-of-way.
- Fairs, Parades, Festivals, Banners, and Welcome Signs.
- School Site Agreements.
- Recycler Permits
- Tourism Signs
Forms - For additional information with the forms, or assistance in filling out any of our electronic forms, please contact your local District Office personnel.
Interactive maps for Outdoor Advertising can be found here.