Damaged Panel Sign Maintenance

To report a damaged panel sign on an Interstate or Parkway, contact:


Craig Caudill‚Äč

Division of Maintenance

Kentucky Transportation Cabinet

(502) 564-4556

When reporting a damaged sign, be sure to include as much information as possible about the sign, such as;  specific obeserved damage, road name, mile point, travelling direction, side of road, etc.
    Contact Information Contact Info
    Craig Caudill
    Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
    200 Mero Street, 3rd Floor Maintenance
    Frankfort, KY 40622
    (502) 564-4556 Ext. 3928
    Map it