Online Services

Purchase Temporary Permits

  Motor Carrier's web based temporary permitting system you may now purchase temporary KYU, IFTA, KIT, and Non-Reciprocal permits 24/7 using a credit card.



There are no items to show in this view of the "Announcements" list.
Section 1:  Motor Carrier Information - Includes Vehicle Inventory for KYU
Questions or problems - e-mail: or call (502) 564-1257.
​Section 2:  Electronic Tax Filing
For assistance with taxes please email or call (502) 564-1257.
NOT to be used for applying for licenses or permits.  Need a license?  Complete the Kentucky Trucking Application form.
​KYU on-line filing instructions.
  • You are not required to mail the completed tax form.
  • This wizard requires you to print the completed tax return for your records.
  • Payments can be made electronically with credit card or check.
  • If the payment Voucher is selected then you're only required to send in that system generated voucher with your payment
Section 3:  International Registration Plan (IRP)
Section 4:  Overweight/OverDimensional Web Applications for Permits​​
For help please call (502) 564-1257
Section 5:  Service Providers / Permitting Agencies
Please send questions, comments, or report problems to
Section 6:  Federal Government Online Services
Contact Information Contact Info
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Motor Carriers
200 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY 40622
Phone: (502) 564-1257
Map it
More Contact Information