2. Add vehicles
1. Renew your account
4. Replace credentials
3. Change weights
6. Print IRP temporary cab cards.
5. Pay any IRP bill
7. Update Lease- Change Safety DOT
Do I need IRP?
1. Is your power unit over 26,000 lbs. OR 3-axles or more regardless of weight?
2. Are you travelling to more than one state (travelling INTERstate) with this load?
3. Is your business (or base of operations) physically located in Kentucky?
If you answered, “Yes” to those three questions, you WILL need to register for an IRP account with Kentucky.
If you answered, “Yes” to Questions 1 and 2, but not 3, then you will need to contact your base state.
*** Trip Permits are available and recommended for individuals travelling to, or through, Kentucky with an IRP-sized load but do not envision such a trip occurring more than a few times throughout the calendar year.