How can I contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Division of Vehicle Licensing about an Uninsured Notice?
When calling the Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing at 502-564-1257 regarding an Uninsured Notice, you will need to make three menu selections to ensure your call is routed properly.  First, please select Option 3 for the Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing.  Next select Option 2 for Registration & Mandatory Insurance.  Last, select Option 2 for Mandatory Insurance.