Any firm, individual or governmental agency that wants access to a road on the state highway system or wants to conduct any type of work activity on the right-of-way, must obtain a permit.
These include policy and procedures for:
- Utility facility installations.
- Permitting of entrances and other correlated roadway modifications.
- Altering or replacing existing drainage facilities.
- Plantings upon the right-of-way.
- Replacement of right-of-way fence.
- Tree trimming and cutting.
- Use of roadside chemicals.
- Highway Advisory Radio.
- Airspace Usage.
- Geophysical Surveys or investigations.
- Treated Sewage Effluent.
- Locating Facilities on right-of-way.
- Fairs, Parades, Festivals, Banners, and Welcome Signs.
- School Site Agreements.
- Recycler Permits.
Additional Permits Information
For more information or to obtain a permit contact: