Pavement and Operations Branch is responsible for the following areas:
- Perform detailed visual condition evaluations, roughness and rut-depth measurments of pavements for the Interstates, Parkways and Annual Resurfacing Program.
- Roughness Test 24,700 miles of other state mainteined roads.
- Perform ride ability tests on various projects to check for conformity to requirements.
- Maintenance Rating Program (MRP).
- Issue reports on the findings of these tests.
Chad Shive: Districts 2,3,6
Tracy Nowaczyk: Districts 1,5 & 9
Greg Garner: Districts 8,10 & 11
Aaron Collins: Districts 4,7,12
Jason Watson: Rideability Tests
Rideability Form: Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of date to be collected