The Bridge Maintenance/Preservation Branch is responsible for the following areas:
- Coordination of bridge inspection activities.
- Preparation of bridge repair contracts.
- Determination of bridge weight restrictions.
- Advising on bridge maintenance problems.
- Keeping current on bridge maintenance and inspection technology.
- Overseeing the Bridge management System.
- Extended Weight Coal Haul program.
- Assist in Truck Weight Classification upgrades.
For more information:
Josh Rogers: Chief Bridge Inspection Engineer/NBIS Program Manager
Rick Rogers: Chief Bridge Inspector
Evan Dick: Ohio & Big Sandy Bridge Inspections
Steve Bohon: Bridge Repairs in Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7
David Tipton: Bridge Repairs in Districts 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Anne Irish: Bridge Load Ratings
Tom Mathews: Bridge Painting
Erin Van Zee: Scour
Mark Swieterman: Underwater Bridge Inspections
2017 Bridge Inspection Procedures Manual
- Master Agreement for Rapid Hardening Concrete Patching Material
- EO1 for Bridge and Drainage Structures Repairs
- EO1 for Bridge Inspection Tools, Access Equipment, and PPE