The Bridge Maintenance/Preservation Branch is responsible for the following areas:
- Coordination of bridge inspection activities.
- Preparation of bridge repair contracts.
- Determination of bridge weight restrictions.
- Advising on bridge maintenance problems.
- Keeping current on bridge maintenance and inspection technology.
- Overseeing the Bridge management System.
- Extended Weight Coal Haul program.
- Assist in Truck Weight Classification upgrades.
For more information:
Jeff Sams: Chief Bridge Inspector
Josh Rogers: Ohio & Big Sandy Bridge Inspections
David Tipton: Bridge Repairs District 4,5,9,10,11,12
Robert Pernnell: Bridge Repairs District 1,2,3,6,7,9
Anne Irish: Bridge Load Ratings
Tom Mathews: Bridge Painting
Mark Swieterman: Scour
- Master Agreement for Rapid Hardening Concrete Patching Material
- EO1 for Bridge and Drainage Structures Repairs
- EO1 for Bridge Inspection Tools, Access Equipment, and PPE