PUBLIC AUCTION SALE
Commonwealth of Kentucky
Transportation Cabinet, Division of Equipment
1239 Wilkinson Blvd., Frankfort, Kentucky
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Gates Open at daylight
Sale begins at 9 a.m.
PRE-REGISTRATION AND INSPECTION
Monday, September 29, 2014
From 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Items to be sold include: Dump trucks, flat bed trucks, utility trucks, crew cab trucks, oil distributor, striper cart, forklifts, loaders, excavators, tractors, backhoes, snow plows, flashing arrows, mowers, salt boxes, light poles, tires, guard rail, wood posts, tanks, power washers, metal and many more items.
· 7% buyer’s premium charged on all items purchased
· 2.75% additional charge is added to all credit card transactions
· Any purchase totaling over $5,000.00 and all Out-of-State bidders are required to have a fully certified letter of credit in order to register if paying by check.
· All items sold “as-is” and “where-is.”
· Full payment to be made within one hour after last item is sold.
· Payment can be made by credit card, cash, money order, cashier’s, certified or travelers check.
· Personal checks under $5,000.00 will be accepted on in-State bank accounts with proper ID.
The Commonwealth reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Announcements made the day of sale supersede any previous announcements oral or written. Not responsible for accidents.