LEXINGTON, Ky. (July 15, 2014) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Department of Highways, announces that work will continue for a portion of the eastbound US 60 Bypass in Woodford County. The project will be active through the beginning of August.
The location for the project on the US 60 Bypass is between mile points 7.345 and 9.305 (a distance of 1.96 miles). One lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction.
Thursday, July 17, Monday, July 21, Tuesday, July 22 and the morning of Wednesday, July 23
6:00 p.m. each evening to 6:00 a.m. on the following morning (eastbound)
- asphalt milling will take place for the lanes
- one lane will be closed from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- lanes will open on US 60 (both lanes) at 6:00 a.m. each morning
Tuesday, July 22, Wednesday, July 23, Thursday July 24 and Friday, July 25
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day (eastbound)
- paving work will begin with lane closures in effect
- lanes will reopen temporarily at 4:30 p.m. daily
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. each evening – one lane will close for paving work to resume
- motorists can utilize US 62 from the east KY 1967 from the west
All scheduled work is subject to change depending on weather, emergencies and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.
For up-to-date traffic and travel information dial 511 or visit www.511.ky.gov for the latest statewide traffic updates.