The Capital City Airport Division can provide transportation to most locations in the state or within the Eastern region of the United States. One to two days travel by ground can be accomplished in one to two hours of flight. Air transportation is an important business tool to save time and maximize productivity of personnel. Most executives agree that time is their most valuable resource. The Capital City Airport Division is able to move key personnel around the state, or the region. In many instances this is more efficient and cost effective than auto, commercial airline, or charter service.
The Capital City Airport Division can provide the following services:
• Greater effectiveness in providing State employees with travel flexibility.
• Access to travel points not served by commercial airlines.
• Travel time can be spent preparing for meetings, fine tuning presentations, or in private conference.
• Significant cost savings due to more efficient use of work time, and a reduction of out-of-office time and hotel expenses for personnel.
• Reliable transportation and dependability of known skilled flight and maintenance crews.
The Capital City Airport Division's pilots collectively possess more than 23,000 hours of flying experience. Each pilot holds either an Air Transport Pilot Certificate, the same as that required for a captain of any major US airline, or a Commercial Pilot Certificate.
Constant recurrent training is a priority to ensure we maintain the highest standards of aviation safety.